Tuesday 1 March 2011

Every day, something new

Well, this is new... blogging on my phone...
This could mean that I post more and more frequently! I'm not sure whether to apologise for that or not.

Lately I've not been feeling too great... but I'm sure most of you can relate to why.
There's this boy (cue groan over cliche issue) and I can't stop thinking about him.
I miss him every minute of the day.
When I talk to him my heart races... but in this gentle, contented way.
When he's around I go all red and stuff...

Sounds great right?
Being all in love and stuff?

I guess sometimes it is...

... but sometimes it's pure torture.

I just want to lay in his arms and feel that comforting safety, hear his steady heart beat, be encircled by his strong arms...
I want to hold his hand, and caress his skin, to feel his lips pressed against mine as if sealing something deep inside ourselves...

But I can't... and it's slowly tearing me apart...

love...

It's such a small word for such a big feeling.

I love you...

eight letters. three words. one life


Oh well. On we must go.


Blessed be xx

No comments:

Post a Comment